Sunday, October 28, 2012

1942 New Home

 This is a New Home that I bought several years ago.  I bought it back on July 28, 2008 for $20 at a thrift store.  This is the first old machine that I bought.  I did some research on her and she is from 1942.  The photo was taken while it was still in the thrift store.  I paid for it but had to leave her and pick her up later because I was in the car and it wouldn't fit.  
After I got her home, I cleaned her up and oiled her real good.  She sews great!  I haven't had her out for a while to sew but I did oil her a while back.  

This photo was taken after I got it home and Hunter decided to use it as an Army base.  LOL!
She had a full box of attachments too.  
She even had all of the original paperwork and the oil bottle.  
 At this point this is the most that I have paid for a vintage machine.  Not bad for $20!  


No comments:

Post a Comment